Earning a Doctorate of Strategic Security will help you continue to excel.
The Doctorate in Strategic Security is a global security program for governmental, law enforcement, military and corporate leaders, and Chief Security Officers (CSOs) who are responsible for personnel, resources, and operations in the inter-disciplinary strategic security profession.
Why choose Henley-Putnam?
We offer a highly focused, top-quality education designed for an experienced Government or Private expert looking to expand your team leadership or management role.
- 100% online
- 4.5 quarter units per course
- Community of learners
- University support from Enrollment through Graduation
- Online library and other student services including financial aid
Flexibility to fit your schedule.
- 100% online, accredited, courses available 24/7, quarterly starts – allow for individual study plans, TDYs, deployments, and PCS moves.
- Taught by experts who share real-world knowledge of field operations, as well as, the most current tactical insights.
- Faculty includes leaders who have served in high-ranking roles in Government and Private organizations.
- Instructors are committed to providing the type of guidance and accessibility not found in the traditional classroom.
Study with peers.
- By advancing the understanding and skills of security professionals, we’re helping to shape a safer world.