Become a force for positive change at your institution!
NAU’s CCLP Doctor of Education (EdD) program is designed for senior administrators and aspiring leaders preparing for leadership in community and technical colleges. Participants learn special leadership skills that can be applied immediately to:
• Expand and improve the goals of the college
• Address special issues identified by college leaders
• Model the value of collaboration for other faculty/staff
• Valued degree – Doctor of Education (EdD) in Community College
Why choose National American University?
Classes are taught by respected former college presidents and active high-level leaders, including:
- Dr. Mary Fifield, President Emerita, Bunker Hill Community College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Dr. Mike McCall, President Emeritus, Kentucky Community and Technical College System
- Dr. Keith McLaughlin – Provost, Morton College, Cicero, Illinois
- Tuition rate is $800.00 per credit hour
- Financial aid may be available
Flexibility that fits your schedule
- Three-year 60 credit hour program
- 100% online classes – open to students in any geographic location or organization
Hurry – January 2020 cohort space is limited! Application deadline is December 6, 2019.
NAU is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission